- Mobile appointments: I come with a pop up tent for you to stand in and an extraction fan to contain all of the spray so there is no mess after I leave.
- Exfoliation is key to a flawless tan. Shower and exfoliate your entire body before a tanning session. Pay extra attention to the hands and feet, in between the knuckles and toes. Do not use any oil based salt scrubs.
- DO NOT use moisturizer until after your post-tanning shower. Lotions can act as a barrier and prevent the solution from contacting the skin. The same applies to the face and makeup.
- The cleaner the skin the better, so try not to have any perfumes or deodorants on the day of application. I will have wipes to remove any trace if there is any doubt.
- You may wear dark colored bathing suit or loose fitting clothing of your preference to tan in.* I provide disposable panties if preferred, or you may go without clothing, as long as you feel comfortable.* The session is always private and very discrete.
*(Guys must wear shorts)
- The solution will wash out of clothing very easily, but dark clothing is recommended since the products "color guide" may transfer immediately after being sprayed.
- For best results, bring loose clothing (LONG, baggy pants and t-shirt) and sandals/ flip flop to wear after your appointment. Tight fitting clothing will prevent the tanning solution from setting correctly. Without proper attire, tan will not be guaranteed.
- **Wait at least 4-6 hours before showering after your tanning session. You need to allow enough time for the reaction to take place, the longer the better, but no longer than 10 hours.
- Apply moisturizer, morning and evening, after your post-tanning shower. Hydrated skin insures a longer life to your tan. Do not use any moisturizers that contain Mineral Oil. Airbrush tan will not be guaranteed without proper before and aftercare products.
* Guys must wear shorts while being tanned.
**Note: As the tan starts to develops, the "color guide" will look extremely dark, this is only happening as it oxidizes. The "color guide" washes off after your first shower and you are left with a beautiful, natural looking tan. Do not wash it off before the recommended 4-6 hours.
**any no fault of your own issues with your tan must be reported and fixed within 24 hours of appointment. This DOES NOT include issues arising due to bad weather. It is to the clients discretion to make appointment and wear proper attire during inclement weather.
After 24hrs, there will be a full charge.